Servisource Healthcare are recruiting experienced Psychologists (Clinical/Educational) to join a multidisciplinary team working in the field of Assessment of Need/Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnosis.
• The clients that have been referred by the HSE and have evidence of possible ASD symptoms and require a specific diagnostic assessment
• The clients are between three & eighteen years of age
The ideal candidate must have relevant experience in administering diagnostic assessments in the area of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
• Applicants should have the following skillset;
• Possess a postgraduate degree in Clinical Psychology as recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland
• Must be experienced in providing the full range of services;(Including Assessments from direct observation, school visits, home visits, parental interview, teacher consultation where indicated, file review & interpretation of existing reports)
• Have the ability to collate all information gathered to arrive at a differential diagnosis
• Provide feedback with the clients’ parents, outlining conclusions /outcomes as well as sign-posting supports available when required.
• Complete onward referrals’ as necessary.
The assessments can take place on a flexible time-scale (e.g. weekends, evenings) so they can fit around any existing work, and they will be organised and remunerated in the same way as independent/private work.
This is an ongoing project with Part Time, Flexible and Full Time positions on offer at different locations. We would have opportunities for immediate start following all necessary document checks.